Watching porn is a rite of passage for most men. It begins with a few visuals, like this proverbial Playboy magazine a group of friends passes around well before they are old enough to learn what everything means. Eventually a young man discovers the visual and aural stimulation of moving video, and that often begins a lifelong love of porn. Actually, the sore penis that results from far too much porn watching might turn into a man’s first foray into determining good penis care.
But when a man begins to enjoy pleasure with someone outside of the screen, he is frequently disappointed by the vast gulf between what porn teaches him and what really happens in the bedroom. For the uninitiated, below are a few things to never actually be prepared to translate from the screen to the bed room.
1) Perfect bodies. All the participants in a porn video tend to be very young and healthy. And if they aren’t, the video producers use tricks of camera angles and lighting to cover up any flaws. The result is the belief that a woman should look a particular way, and a man should too. That can definitely result in disappointment in the bedroom.
2) Instant hardness. Men in porn have become rarely seen in a flaccid state. The moment a woman walks over the screen, they are hard enough to crush diamonds. The truth is that most porn productions work with a ‘fluffer’ – a female whose only job would be to get a man hard before he walks onscreen. What appears to be ‘instant’ really is just an illusion.
3) She gets off fast. Women in porn seem to feel as if every touch is orgasmic, plus they appear to have numerous orgasms throughout one session. The truth is very different. Women usually require a very specific type of stimulation, for much more than just a few seconds, in order to get turned on – much less to get off.
4) Noise, noise, noise! A porn video is filled up with aural stimulation, which is part of why most guys think itâs great so much. And who wouldn’t? The problem is that women aren’t really likely to make noises like that between the sheets. Sure, they might be enthusiastic and make some noise, but the sounds in a porn film won’t likely be replicated in the bedroom.
5) Money shots. 야동 Here’s a fascinating stat: porn actors ejaculate somewhere apart from the vagina 81 percent of the time. Most of the time they do it on her body or most commonly, her face. The thing is that 80 percent of ladies in real life report not liking that particular move. So unless she approves beforehand, don’t be prepared to replicate this.
6) Crazy moves. Remember the ‘fluffer’ and the illusion she creates? A similar thing is true of a woman who is able to do wild things in porn, like anal sex without the preparation, or double penetration. In each case, the problem has been prepped and carefully coordinated off-camera. Again, don’t expect to replicate things like this!
Staying ready for the real thing
Those things a guy craves from porn films might not happen just as he wants them to. However, there are several things he is able to definitely control, which includes having a quite handsome penis that is primed and ready to please a partner. A guy can achieve this with an excellent penis health crï¿½me (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, that is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Search for a crï¿½me which has L agrinine, an amino acid that supports increased blood flow, in addition to vitamin A, which fights against aging along with penis odors. Numerous excellent vitamins and nutrients should be blended into a Shea butter emollient for probably the most moisturizing po